Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 30-07-2018 03:42:00

zhangsan520
Membre

Looking at top

VLADIVOSTOK Gerson Jersey , Russia, March 11 (Xinhua) -- The winter sport Alpine skiing is piling up its popularity in Russia's Primorsky krai, a skiing resort since the 70s of last century, a town about 250 kilometers northeast of Vladivostok, east Russia.

The ski resort "Vostok" opened in 2008 is considered to be one of the best and most popular in Primorsky Krai. Every weekend and days off it gathered sportsmen to take training from all Primorye. All disciplines of Alpine skiing will be competed there.

Tourists are attracted not only by the good and challenging tracks, but also by the comfortable weather conditions allowing pleasant downhill skiing.

A skier named Dmitry Savchenko said: "I have been skiing for more than ten years almost everywhere Federico Fazio Jersey , in Europe, Kamchatka and many other places. I can say that the quality of the slopes in Arsenev very good. I'm glad to spend time in nature and I get great pleasure from skiing. In the future I hope skiing will get more developed in our region."

There are four ski slopes of varied difficulties and one of the tracks is used for snow-tubing and sledding. The 300-meter track is supposed to be for new learners and there are a lot of children aged from 6 to 14, with the help of experienced instructors, can learn the basic skills of skiing. There are also many adults who are newcomers on ski or snowboard.

There are three slopes for advanced skiers and snowboarders, which are 50 meters wide and 460 meters different in altitude. The longest track "boomerang" covers 2,000 meters.

There are also people Emerson Jersey , who don't ski or snowboard, comes to the resort for fresh air and the winter landscapes. They can also seek their own pleasure, sledding and tubing on a small 200-meter-long slope.

"Almost for every weekend, our family visits this resort to stay away from the city. Unfortunately, we don't ski, because our children are still too young and they can just do tubing. It's a great place for families with children to spend their winter holiday Edin Dzeko Jersey ," said Lubov Alekseeva, a tourist from the nearby city.

BEIJING, July 31 (Xinhua) -- China's non-manufacturing sector expanded at a slightly slower pace in July, official data showed Monday.

The non-manufacturing purchasing managers' index came in at 54.5 in July, down from 54.9 in June, according to the National Bureau of Statistics.

A reading above 50 indicates expansion Diego Perotti Jersey , while a reading below reflects contraction.

Xi reviews parade in field for first time

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday

Int'l Army Games 2017 held in NW China

Martial arts competition held in China's Henan

Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall

Blossoming lotus flowers in China's Anhui

High-rise building fire drill held in S China

Aerial view of alpine meadow in China's Fujian

HARBIN, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Researchers have found a large number of Aldrovanda vesiculosa, an endangered species commonly known as waterwheel plants, in a wetland in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province, local authorities said Friday.

Researchers from universities and Qixinghe National Nature Reserve identified more than 5,000 waterwheel plants scattered in an area of over 600 square meters in the reserve during an observation tour between Sept. 20 and 23 Daniele De Rossi Jersey , according to the provincial forestry department.

Waterwheel is a rootless and free-floating plant, like an aquatic Venus flytrap. It was under class one national protection in 1999 and listed as an endangered species by the International Union for Conservation of Nature.

"Waterwheel plants have strict requirements for water, which needs to be shallow, warm and extremely clean," said Yao Yunlong from the Northeast Forestry University, which participated in the research.

Yao said the discovery showed a better local environment driven by China's stronger ecological protection. The Chinese leadership are emphasizing ecological protection Cengiz Under Jersey , demanding an increase in the size of forests, lakes and wetlands.

China boasts 577 nature reserves and 468 wetland parks. The push for preservation has gone as far as becoming part of the criteria for assessing local government officials in some regions.

Waterwheel plants are found in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. In China, it only spreads in Heilongjiang. Yao said they first found this species in 2015 in a wetland in the province but only a small quantity.

Large flower terrace gleams on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Japanese PM attends ceremony marking China's upcoming National Day

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Shenyang

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Bruno Peres Jersey , China's Fujian

By John Kwoba

NAIROBI, Sept. 28 (Xinhua) -- Six Kenyans, four men and two women, will be on mark to try and conquer the Hengshui International Marathon in China on Saturday.

With organisers keen to record fast times, the four men running under the Kenyan flag - Bernard Kiprotich Too, Michael Njenga Kunyuga Bogdan Lobont Jersey , Alfonce Kibiwot Kigen and Abraham Akopesha - have the perfect resume to clock under two hours and 10 minutes.

"Looking at top athletes like Olympic champion Eliud Kipchoge and what he did in Berlin is what makes me want to set my own record. I hope I can get less than two hours and ten minutes timing in Hengshui if the weather permits, but winning is the most important thing," said Too on Thursday in Nairobi.

A total of eight runners in the men's elite list have recorded a fast time of 2:10:51 and below, which promises to offer fireworks in. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Throwback Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap NFL Sports Jerseys   Wholesale Football Jerseys

Pied de page des forums